I really don't know how to begin this particular entry. I felt moved to share with you about my walk with JESUS. I pray I may share this experience of mine as JESUS intends and that it may honor HIM. A few weeks ago I signed up for a bible study at my church the name of the study is" Experiencing God By Henry and Richard Blackaby." In this study JESUS has revealed to me some remarkable things I have always had questions about. I remember thinking finally answers to some longtime questions. I've attended other studies prior to this one,those have been building blocks in my relationship with CHRIST. I would venture to guess this one is too.
In each of the studies Jesus has revealed himself little by little. And as I have continued to seek him HE has been leading me closer to HIM. HE never has left me alone. I know HE has been grooming me all along to be his servant. For the longest time I searched and longed to have a relationship with CHRIST and could not find my way. I tried going to church of other denominations and just felt no connection I felt lost. Eventually I gave-up seeking the LORD, life continued to happen yet I felt something deep inside, a longing I could not explain. It could not be satisfied by doing or saying something it was a much deeper yearning. And as life's ups and downs filled my life I know The Holy Spirit heard me and led me to the beginning of my relationship with CHRIST. I don't believe we can ever finish learning everything about CHRIST it is meant to be a lifelong relationship. There is not an end to knowing him. Its eternal, its personal, its intimate.
I won't go on to much about MY experience other than to say to those who have the same yearning in their heart there is hope, there is JESUS, and HE is very much alive and in you. I can also say its a relationship than goes deeper than you could ever imagine. Having a relationship with GOD is NOT our ticket to an all perfect no pain no suffering life. BUT it can be a life-line that sustains you, and sometimes you can't explain but can only experience while in commune with HIM. Perhaps this message is for you, my prayer is you have the same yearning to know JESUS. Pray to HIM from your heart and HE will help you find your way to HIM and begin a relationship. One day JESUS did opened the way and revealed himself to me. He filled me with a strong unrelenting desire to seek him and so the story of my journey started about 2 years ago I went to church after a long time of not going. After the service HE led me to a bible-study table and the name of a bible study caught my attention, I thought the title of the Book was me! I thought so anyway ...lol...it is called "I'm A Fixer-Upper By Alene Snodgrass" So I signed up and HE has never let me go since.
I treasure the relationship I have gained with JESUS and the fellowship with friends through our church ministries. It is an experience that still has not ended, everyday I seek to have that quiet intimate time with HIM. He never leaves me EVEN when I stumble in weakness. There are times that I say " WHY LORD WHY" and give into frustration and discouragement, yet when I quiet down HE is still there ..... and he is not condemning, or harsh but simply guides me back to him with gentle reminders of what our purpose is and his promises if we remain IN HIM. Because that is the kind of awesome GOD we have. May all the praise and glory be yours JESUS forever and ever. Blessings to you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment