![]() |
| Root Beer Float Cupcake with Vanilla Ice Cream Frosting This summer I've discovered my son has an interest in baking. While I enjoy cooking and can find my way around a kitchen, I admit when it comes to baking I am out of my area of expertise. Even so, I've still encouraged him to try it himself. To my surprise he has done quite well! So I decided to see if I could find another recipe he might like to try and I came across this Root Beer Float Cupcakes and Ice Cream Frosting recipe......it looks so delicious!
I have copied the recipe and encourage you to visit their blog at:
I loved this blog and this is one of many treats I think my son Trey and I might try. This is a fun way to spend time with your child while encouraging them to be creative! So I hope you enjoy this recipe. I will post pics soon and we cross our fingers it tastes and certainly look just as good as it looks over on "Cookies and Cups." Happy baking everyone!
Please feel free to share with us how your cupcakes came out or any baking tips Trey & I may be able to benefit from so we can learn all the tricks of the trade!
Root Beer Float Cupcakes with Ice Cream Frosting
makes 24 cupcakes
Ingredients
Cupcakes:
Ice Cream Frosting:
Cupcakes:
Frosting:
|
Saturday, July 14, 2012
Root Beer Float Cupcakes with Ice Cream Frosting
Labels:
Creative Project
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment