Sunday, February 13, 2011

SNICKER- MY- DOODLE


lhttp://cookiesandcups.blogspot.com/2009/06/snicker-my-doodle.htm
So here is a great recipe I found on "Cookies and Cups" blog. I thought I would share this great recipe and this great blog for other tasty treats. I liked this recipe for my Valentines. I think this will be my treat to friends and family. What is so cool about it .... I have all the ingredients!
 I don't know about you but I love to cook and try new ideas with old recipes I have. I simply change things up a bit and make it a new special wonderful creation.
Baking on the other hand is a totally new thing for me....I haven't always had the best of luck with it...lol...but, then again I had not really put the effort to read up and experiment with it. 
Recently some great friends and a couple of nieces, all bakers, have inspired me to try baking again...hehe...this time armed with some great baking tips! So I have searched for some recipes which are beginner friendly. Trust me for those of you  like me not to familiar with all the baking tricks of the trade once you learn them it is fun to do! All it takes is a little research and tried and tested recipes  borrowed from other bakers. Just be sure to try them on your family and friends first...you know just in case..lol...they will for sure tell you the truth!
So there you go for those of you, like me, new to the baking world  I hope to encourage you to try your hand at baking again. Remember just read up on baking tips ( many  I found to be quite simple but important), baking shows etc.. always watch and ask for tips. It is fun. 
Wishing you a happy Valentine! I hope you share some of your tips and stories or even some pictures. I will post some pictures soon. You can do it...lol... until next time my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment